Cuadro Cadena EarringsRegular price $39.00
If you’re excited by the unexpected, the Cuadro Cadena Earrings are the pair for you. Its design bridges two unlikely influences: chains inspired by edgy street style and seashells boasting the natural beauty of the Philippines. Filipina artisans carefully handcraft each pair to highlight the best materials and talents the islands have to offer.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard working hands, each piece features ‘intentional imperfections’ - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Gold-plated stainless steel chains and gold-plated brass backings with secure lock backs
- Made with mother of pearl, locally sourced to support traditional crafts
- 2 inches in length and 1 inch in width, lightweight to wear all day
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.