Dionne Silver Disc HoopsRegular price $105.00
Who doesn't love a pair of hoops? Our Dionne Filigree Hoops add the perfect touch of Filipiniana magic to glam up your outfit.
Featuring handcrafted discs made in pure silver, look closely and you'll see an intricate web that looks like it was spun from silver threads.
The Dionne Fine Silver Collection celebrates the art of Filipino filigree, a pre-colonial craft practiced by traditional plateros (silversmiths) on pre-Philippine islands.
A nanay and tatay team in Benguet, Philippines twist and coil silver threads that are barely the width of a hair, making these our most lightweight designs yet. Every heirloom carries the proud story of our heritage and of fine Filipino craftsmanship.
- Handcrafted by Filipino artisans in Benguet province using the rare art of filigree, a pre-Hispanic indigenous technique
- Made with 985 pure silver
- Height: 5.4cm
- Lightweight for all-day comfort and wear
- Intended as heirlooms. Your piece comes with a cloth jewelry pouch that wicks away moisture to prevent tarnish
- Nickel-free and lead-free, suitable for sensitive skin
- AMAMI is a social enterprise that works to revive endangered Filipino jewelry traditions while empowering and providing local artisans with sustainable livelihoods