Priscilla Capiz EarringsRegular price $39.00
Radiant and polished, our Priscilla Capiz Earrings perfectly complement your inner Queen Bee. These dangling earrings, reminding us of honeycombs, can be for both dazzling at garden parties or taking charge of the hive―boardroom, rather.
Inspired by nature and the bountiful islands of the Philippines, the Priscilla Capiz Earrings are made with genuine shells and natural materials, sustainably sourced from Cebu and its surrounding islands with minimal impact to the environment.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard-working hands, each piece features 'intentional imperfections'―variations in exact size, cut, colour, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino artisans in Cebu
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Height of 2.5inches with a width of 1inch
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, colour, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Care instructions: Natural and organic shells are delicate. Avoid exposure to excessive heat and moisture. Wipe clean with soft, damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners.