Flora Perla Threader EarringsRegular price $39.00
This is a reminder to revel in one of life’s simple joys: flowers. The Flora Pearl Threader evokes the childhood memory of afternoons under the golden sunlight, sipping nectar from santan blossoms and breathing in the fresh scent of sampaguita (jasmine). The story is in each detail, a gold five-petal flower and radiant pearls, handcrafted by women artisans across the Philippines.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard working hands, each piece features ‘intentional imperfections’ - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Gold-plated stainless steel chain and brass hardware with rubber back stoppers
- Made with synthetic pearls
- 5.25 inches in length, lightweight to wear all day
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.