Sampaguita Pearl StudsRegular price $48.00
When the sweet scent of sampaguita flowers feels too far away, these earrings are a helpful reminder of the people and places you love. Handcrafted by women artisans from across the islands, our sampaguita earrings pay homage to the Philippines’ national flower, also known as Philippine jasmine. You’ll love the careful details, like the playful shimmer of seashells and the distinct personality of each baroque pearl.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard working hands, each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Gold-plated brass backings with secure lock backs
- Made of natural mother of pearl shell coated in resin for extra protection and pearls from the South Philippine Sea, locally sourced to support traditional crafts
- 1 inch in length, lightweight to wear all day
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece. Pearls are baroque and irregularly shaped, just as nature intended.
- Care instructions: Natural and organic materials are delicate. Avoid exposure to extreme heat and moisture. Wipe clean with soft, damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners. Pieces are fragile - do not drop from high distances and always store in a flat, hard container.